Stretch & Release Description
Stretch & Release is ideal for those in sedentary jobs, who spend large portions of the week in prolonged static postures, such as sitting all day and is equally beneficial for exercise enthusiasts and those in physically demanding manual jobs, who spend large portions of the week highly active, performing repetitive tasks and/or heavy lifting. Sessions incorporate various stretching and release techniques. Myofascial releases can be assisted or independent, using golf balls and foam rollers. Prolonged static stretches, using body weight, light weighted objects and resistance bands and supervised proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation techniques are also integrated into the sessions.
Stretch & Release is designed to increase your flexibility by improving the range of movement (ROM) through your joints. Regular attendance can assist you to reduce or eliminate aches and pains that are adversely impacting your daily life. By stretching and releasing tight muscles and fascia, you can reduce or prevent the onset of musculoskeletal issues.
- Personal Training Package (12 consecutive weeks), with your choice of session length 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, secured with an upfront payment
- Personal Training Plan (40 consecutive weeks), with your choice of session length 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, incorporating flexibility to accommodate absences, paying by monthly instalments, or upfront payment
- Small Group Personal Training Term (24 consecutive weeks), for a session length of 45 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, incorporating flexibility to accommodate absences, secured with an upfront payment
- Small Group Personal Training Package (12 consecutive weeks), for a session length of 45 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, secured with an upfront payment
- Casual Session, pending availability (please enquire within)
Contact us to check availability
Your session will be conducted in the Dance Studio.
The space features welcoming decor, indoor trees, an independent heating and cooling system; dimmable lighting, surround sound theatre system; 25m² sprung floor system extending into a larger space, covering 60m².
Please bring all items outlined in Change Coaching Australia procedures including deodorant, clean cross trainers, full length towel, change of socks, spare top, golf ball, short foam roller, exercise mat and full water bottle and your completed pre-exercise health questionnaire.
General Terms and Conditions
All Stretch & Release participants must:
- register for a specific timeslot as sessions are not interchangeable
- register and complete a pre exercise health questionnaire (providing a medical clearance if prompted)
- arrive to the session having warmed up independently prior and abide by all verbal instructions
- inform the instructor of any change to health status prior to the commencement of every session
- act in accordance with territory legislation and territory health advice and comply with all internal policies and procedures
- attend your sessions in succession. If your Package, Plan or Term falls over one of the two stipulated stand-down periods, 20 July-3 August and 23 December-5 January, your sessions will freeze and resume the week following the stand-down period
- park in a well lit area nearby or at Mullion Park Harrison. Walk to your car accompanied where possible
- understand that sessions run all year-round, including public holidays, with the exception of the stipulated stand-down periods. Sessions are non refundable and must be attended weekly. Failure to attend more than 2 sessions per Term or 8 sessions per Plan will result in forfeiture of session
- understand that group capacity is capped at 8 participants and a minimum of 6 participants must be registered for the Term to proceed
- comply with all terms and conditions as outlined in you Service Agreement