Perform drills, skills and combinations utilising our commercial grade, height adjustable speedball stations. Enjoy reinforced walls (creating extra stability) and precision leather speedballs with quality, mechanically geared swivels, both of which generate smooth feedback. Lower limb plyometric stations and low impact options will be integrated throughout to provide a full body workout.
Learn about your instructor here.
Benefits of Speedball
Benefits include increased cardiovascular fitness with low impact to the lower body, yet high calorie burn; stability and core strength; improved brain function, focus, hand-eye coordination, speed, power and reaction time. Participants can also benefit from social and technical aspects of individualised training in a group setting without feeling like they are on display.
Whether your goal is to learn the ropes, brush up on technique, master or enhance a particular rhythm or pattern, have fun or just do a one off workout, we have a number of options to choose from.
- Personal Training Package (12 consecutive weeks), with your choice of session length 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, secured with an upfront payment
- Personal Training Plan (40 consecutive weeks), with your choice of session length 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, incorporating flexibility to accommodate absences, paying by monthly instalments, or upfront payment
- Small Group Personal Training Term (24 consecutive weeks), for a session length of 45 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, incorporating flexibility to accommodate absences, secured with an upfront payment
- Small Group Personal Training Package (12 consecutive weeks), for a session length of 45 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, secured with an upfront payment
- Casual Session, pending availability (please enquire within)
Contact us to check availability
Your session will be conducted in the Speedball Studio.
The Speedball Studio features independent heating and cooling system; professional sound system; 14m² sprung flooring system; medical grade air purifiers; new customised, height adjustable speedball frames (catering heights of 3-7 foot); reinforced walls for extra stability and insulation; precision leather speedballs with quality, mechanically geared swivels; rebounders and steps.
Please bring all items outlined in Change Coaching Australia procedures including speedball gloves, soft soled, light weight, clean cross trainers (boxing boots recommended), full length towel and full water bottle and your completed pre-exercise health questionnaire.
Small Group Personal Training Private Groups – Casual Sessions and Packages
Private and corporate small group sessions can cater up to 6 participants
- An excellent team building activity choice for small corporates or teams within large corporations
- A fun activity to share with your friends
- An alternative for events like birthday parties and other celebrations
General Terms and Conditions
All Speedball participants must:
- read the Speedball Procedure before attending your first session
- register for a specific timeslot as sessions are not interchangeable
- register and complete a pre exercise health questionnaire (providing a medical clearance if prompted)
- abide by all verbal instructions and follow the Speedball Procedure
- inform the instructor of any change to health status prior to the commencement of every session
- act in accordance with territory legislation and territory health advice and comply with all internal policies and procedures
- attend your sessions in succession. If your Package, Plan or Term falls over one of the two stipulated stand-down periods, 20 July-3 August and 23 December-5 January, your sessions will freeze and resume the week following the stand-down period
- park in a well lit area nearby or at Mullion Park Harrison. Walk to your car accompanied where possible
- understand that sessions run all year-round, including public holidays, with the exception of the stipulated stand-down periods. Sessions are non refundable and must be attended weekly. Failure to attend more than 2 sessions per Term or 8 sessions per Plan will result in forfeiture of session
- understand that group capacity is capped at 6 participants and a minimum of 4 participants must be registered for the Term to proceed
- comply with all terms and conditions as outlined in you Service Agreement