Padwork sessions involve individually paced drills, skills and combinations, catering to all fitness levels from the beginner to the experienced athlete. Sessions also cater varying skill levels, enabling new starters while challenging the advanced participant. Packed with variety, sport specific techniques, interval and cross training activities, it is a fun and motivating way exercise in a relaxed and supportive environment. Padwork is ideal for those embarking upon a weight loss journey and for those wanting to take their fitness to the next level. Drills, skills and combinations can be performed at a high intensity with minimal impact to the lower body, accommodating individuals carrying excess weight and those with lower limb injuries or disabilities.
Learn about your instructor here.
Benefits include increased cardiovascular fitness; high fat burn; build strength, muscle and bone density; increase speed, agility and reflex/reaction time; reduce stress and anxiety and improve sleep and improve core strength, stability, coordination, balance and proprioception. Padwork is beneficial as a stand-alone activity and is also an excellent cross training tool, complimenting most other physical activities such as dance, martial arts and team sport. Participants can also benefit from social and technical aspects of individualised training in a group setting without feeling like they are on display.
Whether your goal is to refine your boxing technique; improve your punching and pad holding; increase your speed and power; break down and apply the mechanics of boxing by navigating joint articulations and weight transference; have fun or just do a one off workout, we have a number of a number of options to choose from.
- Personal Training Package (12 consecutive weeks), with your choice of session length 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, secured with an upfront payment
- Personal Training Plan (40 consecutive weeks), with your choice of session length 35, 45, 55, 65 or 75 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, incorporating flexibility to accommodate absences, paying by monthly instalments, or upfront payment
- Small Group Personal Training Term (24 consecutive weeks), for a session length of 45 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, incorporating flexibility to accommodate absences, secured with an upfront payment
- Small Group Personal Training Package (12 consecutive weeks), for a session length of 45 minutes, at a regular weekly timeslot, secured with an upfront payment
- Casual Session, pending availability (please enquire within)
Contact us to check availability
Your session will be conducted in the Courtyard pending air quality and weather conditions. Sessions will run indoors if AQI is high and during inclement weather.
The Courtyard boasts 100m² of space with a large shaded area.
Please bring all items outlined in Change Coaching Australia procedures including 8,10,12,14 or 16 ounce leather gloves, leather focus mitts, 4 m wraps, clean cross trainers, hat, sunscreen, medications, mosquito repellent, full length towel and full water bottle and your completed pre-exercise health questionnaire.
Small Group Personal Training Private Groups – Casual Sessions and Packages
Private and corporate large group sessions can cater up to 50 participants
- An excellent team building activity choice for small corporates or teams within large corporations
- A fun activity to share with your friends
- An alternative for events like birthday parties and other celebrations
General Terms and Conditions
All Padwork participants must:
- read the Padwork Procedure before attending your first session
- register for a specific timeslot as sessions are not interchangeable
- register and complete a pre exercise health questionnaire (providing a medical clearance if prompted)
- abide by all verbal instructions and follow the Padwork Procedure
- inform the instructor of any change to health status prior to the commencement of every session
- act in accordance with territory legislation and territory health advice and comply with all internal policies and procedures
- attend your sessions in succession. If your Package, Plan or Term falls over one of the two stipulated stand-down periods, 20 July-3 August and 23 December-5 January, your sessions will freeze and resume the week following the stand-down period
- park in a well lit area nearby or at Mullion Park Harrison. Walk to your car accompanied where possible
- understand that sessions run all year-round, including public holidays, with the exception of the stipulated stand-down periods. Sessions are non refundable and must be attended weekly. Failure to attend more than 2 sessions per Term or 8 sessions per Plan will result in forfeiture of session
- understand that group capacity is capped at 12 participants and a minimum of 6 participants must be registered for the Term to proceed
- comply with all terms and conditions as outlined in you Service Agreement