Sarah Berenson, Director, Change Coaching Australia, possesses a unique skillset and years of experience across the health, fitness and recreation sector.
With a genuine interest in people and an absolute passion for supporting those embarking upon a lifestyle change, Sarah has adopted a dynamic and flexible approach to facilitating change in a diverse range of people, with a high level of success.
She has continuously studied and gained numerous qualifications to better her understanding of the myriad of approaches applied to facilitate change. Having explored and analysed multiple approaches and having worked closely with individuals seeking change for over two decades, she is equipped to generate a unique customer experience.
With a degree in Health Promotion and post graduate qualifications in Occupational Health and Safety and Ergonomics, alongside various other related qualifications, Sarah is able to provide a thorough and meaningful service to support individuals and groups to make positive changes to benefit their health. Some of these qualifications include:
- Rehabilitation Case Management (with over 15 years experience)
- Mediation (with over 5 years experience)
- Wellness Coaching (with over 10 years experience)
- Smoking Cessation (with over 3 years experience)
- Personal Training (with over 23 years experience)
- Group Fitness Instruction (with over 23 years experience)
- Floristry (with over 3 years experience)
- Personal Styling (with over 3 years experience)
Sarah has developed award winning health, fitness and wellbeing programs in both government and private industries and takes great pleasure in offering her expertise to anyone who walks through her door.
Please email email@example.com for availability