Monday nights: 7:00 – 8:00 pm
Thursday nights: 7:00 – 8:00 pm
CARDIOBOX involves high intensity boxing pad work drills, skills and combinations. CARDIOBOX is packed with variety, sport specific techniques, interval and cross training activities.
CARDIOBOX public classes run for 12 consecutive weeks. New starters may commence at any time. Please complete the CARDIOBOX Welcome Pack before attending your first session.
Early Bird Registration!
Re-register and pay for CARDIOBOX (Monday and Thursday) by 14 October 2018 and receive free entry at 2 group technique sessions (6-8 participants) to the value of $500. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must complete a pre exercise health questionnaire and be medically fit to participate
- All participants must abide by all verbal instructions and follow CARDIOBOX Guidelines of Participation as outlined in the Welcome Pack
- CARDIOBOX public classes are non refundable but are transferrable within the specified period purchased
- If you are registering for the first time, you will receive a complimentary 55 minute one on one personal training session prior to attending your first class valued at $110, subject to instructor availability
- Early Bird group technique session dates will be released sporadically throughout the specified period. You must attend the session you are allocated
- If you are re-registering you are entitled to purchase a 55 minute personal training session to share with one person valued at $110 and receive a further 50% discount, paying only $27.50 each. You are eligible for one of these sessions for every 12 classes enrolled, subject to instructor availability
- If you are re-registering and sign up a new participant for 12 public classes, you will receive a free 55 minute one on one personal training session valued at $110, subject to instructor availability