Small Group PT sessions at Harrison Studios and Courtyard were scheduled to launch in the first week of April 2020 and have been on hold in compliance with COVID-19 restrictions. Now that the restrictions are easing, we are able to offer a revised timetable. Numbers are limited, so please secure your spot today!
Relax and enjoy our state of the art, purpose built indoor studios and courtyard where you will benefit from specialised equipment including sprung floor systems; medical grade air purifiers; independent air conditioning systems and free roadside parking at Mullion Park.
We customise programs for individuals and have capped the numbers in our Small Group PT sessions (minimum 6 – maximum 14 pairs) to allow personalised attention, enhanced learning opportunities and growth.
The small group environment creates a higher standard of skill and in turn a supportive environment for new comers to upskill faster.
Once you have signed up for a Small Group PT session or sessions, you are guaranteed attendance; no bookings required.
Benefits of attending our studios and courtyard include:
- Guaranteed attendance; no bookings required
- No gym membership required
- No extra fees associated with gym membership
- Short term commitment; not locked in
- Capped numbers (minimum 6 – maximum 14 pairs) allowing more personalised attention from your highly qualified health, fitness and lifestyle coach, with more than 20 years industry experience
- State of the art equipment and sprung floor system
- Indoor and outdoor options to manage extremes in temperature
- Medical grade air purifiers
- Independent air conditioning system – heating and cooling
- Easy access
- Flexible and negotiated access and hours of operation
- Free roadside parking at Mullion Park
- 10 km from the Central Business District
Small Group PT Session Descriptions
High intensity boxing padwork drills, skills and combinations; packed with variety, sport specific techniques; interval and cross training activities.
Please note :
Class capacity is calculated per pair, not per person (minimum 3 pairs, maximum 14 pairs).
Perform drills, skills and combinations utilising our commercial grade, height adjustable speedball stations. Enjoy reinforced walls (creating extra stability) and precision leather speedballs with quality, mechanically geared swivels, both of which generate smooth feedback. Lower limb plyometric stations and low impact options will be integrated throughout to provide a full body workout.
Rebound your way to fitness with significantly reduced impact to the lower body with fun, simple and uplifting choreography. Rebounders are also known as mini trampolines.
Commence with a basic warm up and dynamic stretching; followed by a core strength conditioning phase. Release muscles from top to toe by applying a combination of static and prolonged static stretches. For the more advanced, apply some myofascial release and proprioneuromuscular facilitation (PNF) techniques (note; must have experience and medical approval).
Perform a series of strength and cardiovascular exercises in a circuit based format where each exercise station lasts 30 seconds to 2 minutes in duration. Exercises involve body weight movements, resistance bands, medicine balls, rebounders, speedballs and the like.